4.16.2009

Yes Ei Can

Eggy Sweaters (2)
I do not like them, will.i.am. I do not like fake eggs and ham.

I tried to fry them in a pan, I tried to fry them on the sand.
I just don't like fake eggs and ham.

I should not, would not, put them in his hand.
I could not, should not, hide them by the Pam®.

I should try them in a box,
by the bread or by the lox.

If I hide one in the jam, will he need Diazapam?
Oh Shazzam!, should I make a hologram‽

Could I put one on a bar, could I hide it here or thar?
Would he try it at Iftar, should I send them to Qatar?
Or, just call the registrar?

I will not try them in a pan,
I will not fry them in the sand.
I will not put them in his hand,
I would not hide them in the jam.
I would not eat them at Iftar,
I would not eat them anywhar!

But Martin will.



# of frames: 30

7 comments:

Alex said...

You are so odd.

wb said...

What, you've never written an eggpoem before?

schmatie said...

i take it this means fake egg success(!)?

wb said...

Not success yet, but the game's afoot (again).

wb said...

And Alex calling me odd is like Alex giving fashion advice: meaningless.

fuzzy j said...

fail.

wb said...

Stop naysaying.