7.29.2007

Of Sunglasses, but more importantly, a snake in the grass.


Umm, Darcy. Let's try out those brakes on the old Hypocrisy Highway. Your post here is both disingenuous and flippant. First of all I seem to remember a certain height-challenged American in Lisbon not wanting to buy said sunglasses. More importantly, if not for the pressure applied by yours truly you would never have tried on the sunglasses that you now seem to use as your ticket to the cool, hip, and trendy in the first place. That's right, I found them, I made you try them on, I convinced you that you looked good in them, I made you buy them, I even invited you to Portugal. So sorry, you are not invited to the hip parade, you do not pass GO, and you do not collect $200.


Oh, and while it is true that I have an array of $5 sunglasses at my disposal, I will be traveling with only two pairs in California: one Diesel, the other Nautica, both of which I'll be flossin' from the front seat as we're driving down the 101 with the top down. Let me know how those hot Portuguese lookers work out for you in the back seat.

1 comment:

DarcyM said...

Someone sounds a little bitter and perhaps a bit defensive? thanks for the glasses. You still wear sunglasses from 5 dollar bins. I can't help that. I will not always sit in the back seat. You can't make me.