9.04.2010

Sage Advise

I woke up this morning to the disappointing news that Evan had already gotten 3 points. It was the Red Bull Flugtag, so it's not like it was a surprise. And really, if you're gonna go to Camden in the morning, you're gonna need something to juice the goose. It was a harsh wake-up call though. And I knew there would be more to come. As the worst influence in my life often does, Evan once again drove me to the bottle before noon. I'm nothing if not competitive with my brothers, and that extra hour I've got in the Central Time Zone really does come in useful sometimes. Things were on an upswing as I accumulated a few conciliatory points and watched 2 of the best episodes of television I've ever seen. No really, go watch this week's Jersey Shore and The Real World right now. You'll never feel the same about watermelons. Or Ryan.

Then I cracked this cookie, read its fortune, and knew it was true. What a downer.
Katie, luckily, was warned to be less manipulative and more supportive today. I can't wait to see neither of these little yellow predictions come true.

No comments: