9.02.2008

My TV Agenda

I feel like I'm in trouble. Just as the semester starts anew, I've gotten in way over my head, TV series-wise. I started watching Strangers With Candy a couple of weeks ago. Then I decided it was finally time to go back and figure out what really happened in the first season of Veronica Mars since Joanna had gotten me hooked back in March on the first 8 episodes of season 2. I've still got season 1 and 2 of The Wire waiting for me to get to. And yesterday I bought the iTunes season pass to Mad Men season 2. And Gossip Girl started again. And I just watched the premier of the new 90210, which is going to be taking up time on Tuesday nights from now on.

3 comments:

Jobonga said...

Maybe you should retool this as a Gantt chart. Where acquisition is a milestone that has to be completed before watching starts. I'm going to check my box for VM season 3 right now. This could turn my night around.

wb said...

That's a really good idea. Maybe tomorrow, I have an episode of Mad Men waiting for me.

DarcyM said...

GG is getting classier by the minute this season.