2.11.2010

Reaching the Masses

Despite our pretty awesome internet connection, we only have the very basic-est of cable right now. This prioritization shouldn't surprise anybody. I watch most of my TV on the Command Center anyway, so it doesn't have much of an effect on the actual volume of programming that I consume. It does affect my exposure to knife and knife collections though through the third of our 3 shopping networks: The Cutlery Corner Network. Justen claims he once saw an offer for a 300 piece knife set, all for the low low price of  $100 (+ S&H) and I pretty sure he almost called in. Usually it's not nearly as exciting, just an assortment of pocket knives and switch blades with weird stone handles and/or engravings sitting there in between ABC and NBC. All day long. Selling knives. And sometimes swords. And staying in business. 


Let's get a cable access show.

3 comments:

Alex said...

What's the "Command Center"?

wb said...

The nerve center of my digital lifestyle, my 24" iMac.

Tyson K said...

Just passing through! Good taste in music

http://UGottaHearThis.blogspot.com