10.26.2007

What do you draw when bored?

Joboga's Pirate Chicken got me thinking about doodling. Recently I have been on a bit of a map stint. This little diddy was drawn on Thursday during a Stats lecture. I fell pretty good about it, except Texas. I always have trouble with Texas. But who cares. I think I'm ready to move on to my next geographic region: Africa

Sometimes, instead of drawing maps, I practice my country capitals. Here we see Europe, also done during Stats. I have no idea what the capital of Montenegro is, but its only been a country for like a year, so I don't feel bad about that. On the other hand, I always forget at least one of the Baltic capitals, and they've been around for a while. This time it looks like it was Lithuania.


In other news: I have purchased my pumpkin for the 1st Annual Jack-o-Lantern Contest. It is large and will be amazing. Prepare yourselves

2 comments:

Jobonga said...

You would rock at Place the State.
I have not purchased my pumpkin, yet, but I already know how I'm going to carve it and unfortunately you can't win.

Alex said...

Capital of Montenegro is Podgorica. We almost went there but heard it was dull. I personally doodle places I've been in continents, states, countries, etc.