3.13.2008

Springtime for Sweaters (and Germany!)

Another in my series of stripes. Speaking of stripes, I was once laughed at for wearing horizontal stripes at a party. It's true that the two girls who were laughing probably shouldn't make a habit of wearing horizontals; I'm not fat though, so I look good in them. I said something along those lines to them, after which they got upset and left the Flip Cup table. Then I drank their beer, made them admit they were false prophets, that God was a lie, and smashed their heads in with a bowling pin.

5 comments:

Alex said...

I can totally see you making that comment. I wish I had been there for that.

And you should post about last week's sweater-vest in the new fashion blog.

wb said...

That would imply that I Shouldn't Wear That. Which isn't true.

Alex said...

No - I do indeed mean that.

fuzzy j said...

I want to know if people stared at you this morning as you took this picture. I got a new t-shirt slogan: no shame.

wb said...

I don't care what you mean, you have very little fashion capital to spend. Not nearly enough to make that judgement stick. I'm telling you it isn't true.

The photo shoot this morning was on the long side. Getting myself into the frame proved challenging. My only audience was the mailman though. Unless there were people watching out their windows. And come to think of it, the old guy from upstairs probably was.