8.18.2009

In Which Things are Shelved

CIMG0837

The great thing about moving is that once you've gotten rid of all that junk you don't need any more, you can go get some more stuff. We made a stop by St. Vinny's over the weekend and came away with some kitchen shelving and a magazine holder for the bathroom. When I checked out with my new mug and bowl [see above] I realized I'm currently in my Yellow Period.


CIMG0842























Later I found this piece in the basement. It had some thick layers of dust, but I like its Farmhouse-style. It's the first bookshelf I've ever owned, so I finally have a place for my dictionaries. The 1938 Unabridged Webster's is the prize of the collection, plus it goes well with my 1943 globe.

The presidents were so simple back then.
CIMG0860

No comments: